Connect to iOS for Remote Support
Please follow these steps to use iOS screen sharing for remote support...
On the iOS device (v12 or above) - How to video...
1. Open up your iOS settings
2. Go to Control Center > Customize Controls
3. Add Screen Recording to be displayed in the Control Center
4. Now return to your homepage / screen
5. Open the App Store and search for Teamviewer Quick Support
6. Download Teamviewer QuickSupport to your device
7. Open Teamviewer QuickSupport and press Allow so that Teamviewer can send you notifications
8. Now Teamviewer will display your ID number which you need to provide to AP-it so that we can connect to your device.
9. Now swipe your finger up your screen to display the below, then select Teamviewer and press Start Broadcast
10. You're now see the below screen which means that AP-it now can connect to your device and help you
Stop screen sharing in the iOS device
1. To stop screen sharing just click on the red bar at the top of your screen
2. Now click on Stop which will finish the screen broadcasting and disconnect the remote support connection.